Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc legend vs nexus one vs evo????

Options
  • 03-04-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

as above! any opions on htc legend versus the nexus one versus evo? i'm interested to hear the pro's and cons especially from people who have them, and if you do have them who is your provider and what plan and how do you find service?? any good deals out there on the phones?Thanks!

Htc Legend vs nexus one vs evo 13 votes

Legend
    0% 0 votes
    Nexus one
    38% 5 votes
    Evo
    30% 4 votes
    other-please state in thread
    30% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Nexus one is a far better phone than the HTC Legend but the price difference is fairly big. The Evo is better than both of them but again it's far more expensive.

The only one of those phones actually available now in Ireland (Via a carrier / They're all available sim free however) is the HTC Legend from Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭jomc

where would the evo be on sale? i havent found it anywhere!

whats the price range of the others? i found the legend on expanys for about 489 and the nexus one i found on google for about 415 but havent found the evo or even gotten a price range

thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Would go for the n1, if they ever release it. Starting to hear word about design flaws such as peeling paint on the handset though. Anyone got any opinions of the htc desire??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The HTC Desire is better than the Nexus One imo. It's the exact same phone but costs far less.

The EVO is still unreleased afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Is the evo not wimax/cdma? If so it won't work in Ireland.

+ 1 for HTC desire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Is the evo not wimax/cdma? If so it won't work in Ireland.
    Yep. Hopefully there'll be a European version of some sort. Although I reckon that without 4G, it doesn't have a lot to distinguish it from the Desire (personal opinion, I know it has a better camera, more internal storage, etc.) It looks a lot better though; if they were close in price I know which one I'd go for.

Advertisement