Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting connected to Setanta Sports on eircom.net

• 03-04-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭

well folks. I've been trying to watch the arsenal game on eircom.net but I keep getting the following message Error code: -1072885353

I have never got to watch anything on this service and was wondering if anyone had the same error and what they did.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

doc_17 wrote: »
    well folks. I've been trying to watch the arsenal game on eircom.net but I keep getting the following message Error code: -1072885353

I have never got to watch anything on this service and was wondering if anyone had the same error and what they did.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Using any antivirus or anything that might strip referrers or query strings from URLs?

Advertisement