Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Burnley V Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

for fantasy football purposes, who is man of the match so far???

anyone head and shoulders above the rest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The comeback is on.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

1-6

Come back is ON!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Edit: Goal....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

The Comeback is on :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

6-1 lol @ city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

By any chance do you think the comeback is on lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,427 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

The comeback is on

SantryRed wrote: »
    By any chance do you think the comeback is on lads?

It's hard to tell, maybe someone could clarify?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The comeback is un

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Someone should crack a joke about the comeback being on. That'd be funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

draw is 500/1 on pp.

It's hard to tell, maybe someone could clarify?

I have a feeling that what might be on is the comeback.

Burnley are DOMINATING now.

Neil3030 wrote: »
    draw is 500/1 on pp.

5,000/1 might represent some value. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Comeback on is the :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Looks like the all time away victory margin record will not be broken (8 goals).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

This could be a very interesting last 15 mins, the comeback is on imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Burnley are DOMINATING now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,427 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

so is the comeback on ya?:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I still think this game is over, tbh

Obviously the beeb want to ruin things...
    Burnley goal: Twenty minutes remaining and the comeback's (not) on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I just found out the score. Nice :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Have to hand it to those burnley fans, in that weather, getting ripped a new hole and they are ole-ing (a word?:)) their team.

daithijjj wrote: »
    Have to hand it to those burnley fans, in that weather, getting ripped a new hole and they are ole-ing (a word?:)) their team.

Probably cos all the 'fans', that usually spend the games telling the remaining fans to sit down, and stop singing so loudly, left 82 minutes ago.

It's hilarious watching the Burnley players throwing their hands up in the air as if to say the pitch is to blame for them losing.

And Tevez is taken off... I wanted more goals and points from him :(

All over, but in reality, the game ended after Vieira got the 4th after 20 minutes.

I hope Burnley never grace the Premier League again after that performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Pity the pitch got so bad in the second half; I fancied our chances of getting double figures at HT. Still, mustn't grumble. Now what's needed is a totally professional performance against Brum next sunday. 1-0 or 2-0 will do me nicely, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Always nervous when City play away from home but smashing result tody and made even better with Spurs losing.

Tevez(C) made it sweeter aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I just found out the score. Nice :cool:

plastique!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Burnley players in a huddle and 3-0 down with fans leaving in disgust six minutes later. Hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Burnley players in a huddle and 3-0 down with fans leaving in disgust six minutes later. Hilarious.
    Felt a bit sorry for them today. Obviously outclassed, but fair play to their fans (those that hung around anyway). They kept the noise going for more or less the whole game. Pity their team can't defend to save their lives. Championship bound, I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,832 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Burnley defender Kevin McDonald had an understandable reaction to being substituted with his team 5-0 down at half-time - he took off down the pub.
    McDonald, replaced at the break during the Clarets' 6-1 mauling by Manchester City on Saturday, has been fined by the club and forced to apologise after he left Turf Moor without permission at half-time.
    The Scotland U21 international went to the 110 Club, five minutes from the ground, to watch the second half with friends and family who had travelled down from Carnoustie to watch him play.
    The description on 110 Club's Facebook group tempts potential punters in with promises of: "cheap ale, bingo, turns, sixth form parties, lager challenges, staff drinks, Cops & Robbers bandit etc. 10p at the door - a small price to pay for a lot of fun..."
    McDonald said in his apology: "I now realise it was naive, disrespectful and totally wrong of me to leave the ground at half-time on Saturday. It was a gross misjudgement and instead I should have remained at Turf Moor to support my club and team-mates.
    "I acknowledge that I also showed a serious lack of respect to all the fans who were at the ground and who pay good money to watch their team play.
    "I would like to apologise to the players, management and supporters and I have accepted my punishment."
    Some fans of Burnley, competing in their first season in the Premier League after gaining promotion via the play-offs, began streaming out of the ground after they saw their team go 3-0 down after just seven minutes, meaning McDonald still stayed at the ground a great deal longer than many supporters.
    Burnley boss Brian Laws said he was so ashamed with his team's performance that he would rather have been on the pitch himself.
    Laws told the club's official website: "I wish I had put my boots on (on Saturday) because I would have been kicking a few backsides, that's for sure!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Can't blame the lad, it's where I would've felt like going as well:)