Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chris Kamara misses sending off...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Genuinely funny guy. Was watching that live on Saturday when he came on, was brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i was so happy i got to see this live. i always miss the funny stuff. the difference between hamilton and kammy is that kammy is entertaining and doesnt take himself seriously at all. hamilton is facts and figures and pronunciation of foreign players names

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

It's not Kamara's job to give 'cutting edge reports', everyone knows what he's about, having a laugh. If you watch Soccer AM, he's often on it tearing around whatever stadium he's at that day and he's in the game with the soccerette, doing singing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Exactly! People claiming this is unfunny and unprofessional are missing the point of this programme.

It's football chat and updates as to how the games are going in an informal setting. If you look at the pre match chat, it's like mates in a pub. Jeff get's slagged for his height, Thommo gets slagged over his nose, Merse for not being the brightest, etc

You could say Jeff is unprofessional in the way he reacts to a goal scored in Hartlepool's matches. But who here hasn't got a soft spot for Hartlepool now, cos i know i do. Especially when James Brown scores for them :D

This footage with Kammy is what the show is about. We still found out what happened, we got a great laugh finding out about it as well.

I love Soccer Saturday. Long may it continue!!

UNBELIEVABLE JEFF!!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Good ol Jeff is always the man for the one liners :D
    "Daniel Agger has just been booked but what did Agger Do Do Do??"

When Matt Le Tissier made a comment about a shot being "high, wide and not very handsome. Jeff replied; "A bit like you then Matt"

When Scottish Team Dalbeattie Star score or win a game he shouts "Oo-Ah-Dalbeattie Star"

"Snow is forecast over much of the country this weekend, with a Blizzard at Stockport.........and he's put them in front against Hereford". (referring to Stockport player Dominic Blizzard)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

monkey9 wrote: »

You could say Jeff is unprofessional in the way he reacts to a goal scored in Hartlepool's matches. But who here hasn't got a soft spot for Hartlepool now, cos i know i do. Especially when James Brown scores for them :D

:D

Micheal Gash scored for Ebbsfleet hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

This should really be marked as NSFW, because you will wet yourself laughing and people will think you're crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

i hate that show,typical english cocky %$£^s like merson,and the jokes are so fake and the laughter always forced,because most of the stuff isnt funny to begin with,oh and clueless analysis,phil thompson i rest my case:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

i hate that show,typical english cocky %$£^s like merson,and the jokes are so fake and the laughter always forced,because most of the stuff isnt funny to begin with,oh and clueless analysis,phil thompson i rest my case:rolleyes:

Don't watch it then.

Honestly, just avoid it instead of moaning about in threads about GSS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Don't watch it then.

Honestly, just avoid it instead of moaning about in threads about GSS.

nope!!!

nope!!!

You know if you hold shift and press the letter you can get capitals or if that's to complicated press the caps lock button, dont forget to knock it off though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

If I met a football fan who doesn't love Soccer Saturday I'd be very suspicious of them.

suspicious.jpg

Advertisement