Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6234

Options
  • 03-04-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

hi im looking for an unlocking code for this but just cant find one, its only a temporary thing because my old phone is missing it battery,dont ask, but i really need to unlock this phone. iv tried different sites but none of them have this model, one of them said something about it being a 'bb5' type phone or something. can anyone make any sense of this??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ring your network and ask them for the code, or go to an unlocking shop and they will unlock it for you in a few minutes for 10 or 15 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

cant ring vodafone, its my brothers old phone who is not living in ireland anymore. cant really go to a shop either, the joy of living in the sticks. il keep trying anyway
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

BB5 is just the type of lock on the phone. Most new model nokias are of this type. With most operators you don't need to be the owner of the phone. Just call them and give them the IMEI. Once their requirements are satisfied they will issue a code. The requirement s can vary from network to network. eg with Vodafone and O2 once your on billpay they will issue the NUC (network unlock code) no problem, on prepay usual requirement of minimum top up of €50 on the account the IMEI is registered to. Three i believe charge you to issue the code. I've heard €0 and €0 from different people. Ring the network, no harm in it!

Advertisement