Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Sunrise

• 03-04-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

I often see photos of Sandymount Strand on Easter Monday in the Irish Times as there is an ecumenical Easter Sunrise Service there each year.

However... for anybody who likes to get photos into the paper - there has been an ecumenical service on top of 3 Rock Mountain overlooking the city every year for 30 years between the different churches in the Dundrum area. It would make a nice shot for anybody who has any interest in taking that sort of public interest photography.

Only problem is you would have to be up there at 7am tomorrow morning. The upside is the gates of the mountain are opened for the churches so you can drive right to the top (it takes place amongst the rocks beside the masts) and there is a free breakfast after.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

trying to get us to goto mass on a sunday morning ..... and at 7am !!! Funk that - I'll stay in my bed. thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

PCPhoto wrote: »
    trying to get us to goto mass on a sunday morning ..... and at 7am !!! Funk that - I'll stay in my bed. thank you.

strange that was your 2,666 post ;)

Its a sign...

Advertisement