Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Game Fairs???

Options
  • 03-04-2010 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Well lads just wondering what your thoughts were on the game and shooting fairs held here in Ireland. Scene an advert in Irish Shooters Digest for one in Lisburn on the last weekend off may and was maybe thinking of going. Are they any good or just one off these fairs with about 1 half decent thing.

Cheers,
    Shootingkid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

:)I go to Birr most years and enjoy it, get some bargains.
    I went to ballinlough bit wasnt impressed.

Funny thing is i'll go to both again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭.243

after being to the midland game fair in england for the last several years ill never go to an irish one again,
    midland is over two days and it takes the first day to see everything,even with the stirling rate some really good bargains can be made,
    we go over on the boat on the friday and back the monday evening,it works out at 4 guys in a car 200 euro per man for boat and 3 star hotel

Advertisement