Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best version of Beatles Rockband

Options
  • 03-04-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Looking at getting the Beatles Rockband set.

Any recommendations on the best version? PS3, 360 or Wii?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I assume you have all 3 consoles?

avoid wii, with the xbox and ps3 versions the instruments will be compatible with other games such as the guitar hero series. Also should you choose to get rock band 2 later you will have no worries about where and even how to store DLC of which there are over 1000 tracks for in RB2. Also if funds allow get the posh version of beatles as it has better drums than than the cheapo bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Cheers Calex!

I'll probably go for the PS3 version then (80 gig hard drive as opposed to a puny 20 gig on my 360).

Didn't even realise there was a 'posh' and cheapy version. Must keep eyes peeled today.

quad_red wrote: »
    Cheers Calex!

I'll probably go for the PS3 version then (80 gig hard drive as opposed to a puny 20 gig on my 360).

Didn't even realise there was a 'posh' and cheapy version. Must keep eyes peeled today.

Update to the xbox today means that you can use usb memory sticks to save games, install games and store dlc, giving you an extra 36gb if you use 2x16gb sticks ;)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Oh that cam out today did it? Excellent.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Oh that cam out today did it? Excellent.

Yes , this does have some good +'s for us who have dlc. I some times vistit my parents at weekends, and play with my brother on RB2 but he has 0 dlc. With this I can pop a usb stick with my profile and dlc in my pocket and play it on his console. (disclaimer: havent tested myself just going on what i've seen posted elsewhere)

• Advertisement
Advertisement