Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Lapierre X-160 mtb.

• 03-04-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

looking to sell on my lapierre x-160 full suspension mountainbike (Nico Vouillioz won the megavalanche on one of these). bought it late 2008 new. been heavily upgraded since. got the usual cosmetic scratches but it functions perfectly. recently had the rear shock serviced by oc-tuning, new oil, seals and bushings. not the fastest cross country bike but brilliant for messing about on and will happily tackle downhill course. that being said ive done 6hrs xc spins on it too. got 160mm of suspension front and back. ive included some photos (spec slightly diff now). full spec is as follows:

marzocchi 55 eta 160mm fork with 20mm qr through axle
    fox rp23 rear shock, just serviced by OC tuning
    Hope pro 2 hubs (colour-gunsmoke) on sunn ringle mtx 29 rims (white) with black spokes
    currently using formula k18 brakes on 180mm rotors but im gona swap them for the newer,higher spec formula k24s off my new hardtail
    shimano xt hollowtech cranks with double front chainring (22 & 32) and e13 bashguard instead of third ring
    xt rear derailleur
    lx and slx shifters
    lx cassette
    sunline 50mm stem
    syncros dh race riser bar
    lock-on grips
    ritchey world cup carbon cartridge bearing headset
    deore front shifter
    dmr v8 pedals
    maxxis high roller twin ply dh tyres, 2.35"

im pretty fickle about looking after my bikes, its been thoroughly maintained.its a reluctant sale but ive been getting really into downhill lately so im looking to move towards a full on downhill rig instead.

looking for 950 for it or o.n.o.

p.m. me if interested.
    im based in dublin but can arrange view/deliver within reason

im 5ft 8-9ish and it gives me a decent stretch for riding cross country on it but still use it downhill. its either medium or a large.me and a friend who also has an x-160 have looked all over our frames but cant find anything indicating the size. i hope the info helps. if your 5.9 or taller you should be fine on it

Comments

Advertisement