Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant connect to playstation home

Options
  • 03-04-2010 9:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭

anyone else haveing this problem it keeps saying there has been a problem downloading content
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

People actually use home?:eek:

If I had to guess, I'd say the PSN is just getting hammered this evening - bank hol weekend and all that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

that could be it i haven actually been on the thing in over a year im just curious to see what's goin on in the place but its bugin me now that it wont work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brena

Try restarting ur ps3 or internet box it worked 4 me ??:D

Brena wrote: »
    Try restarting ur ps3 or internet box it worked 4 me ??:D

nope still same problem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tman wrote: »
    People actually use home?:eek:

If I had to guess, I'd say the PSN is just getting hammered this evening - bank hol weekend and all that...

My guess, someone admitted to being a girl and everyone went to do the running man thing.

Uninstalled that piece of poop on day one and haven't been back since.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    My guess, someone admitted to being a girl and everyone went to do the running man thing.

Uninstalled that piece of poop on day one and haven't been back since.

i agree its poop alri im just curios as to why its not working on my playstation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

i logged on yesterday, i like to see wats new on it every few weeks , i got a predator costume lol cool looking.

tonydude wrote: »
    i logged on yesterday, i like to see wats new on it every few weeks , i got a predator costume lol cool looking.

and did it log on wit no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

just fine no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Whats the error message you are getting?

• Advertisement
Advertisement