Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret to a Happy Married Life‏

Options
  • 03-04-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Once I was asked by my Friend, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

I said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and
    Respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

He asked, "Can you explain?"

I said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, Friend asked me "Give me some examples"

I said," Smaller issues like, which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator , monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"

He asked, "Then what is your role?"

I said," My decisions are only for really big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, etc etc and Do you know one thing,

My wife NEVER, EVER objects to any of these"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

i dont really get it!:confused:

could some1 please explain it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

.SONIC. wrote: »
    i dont really get it!:confused:

could some1 please explain it :o

If you carefully read about the decisions, the wife takes all the important decisions, while he takes none. If I decide to go on war with Iraq then how does it really matter? Of course it matters it you are Obama but not generally ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

ahh right :)

i misread it totaly and presumed it was a slag off of bush :o:o stupid me:P

Advertisement