Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new eircom router

• 03-04-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

hey guys all week with the new router eircom supply with there new adsl2 packages i keep on getting random dissconnects with it is it ok to switch back to the netopia router or will i have to invest in a new router

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 murdoc8

I upgraded to eircom's 24mb package from the 7mb one a few weeks ago i was sent the
    Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3 modem,everything seemed ok for about an hour was getting 12md download speed,but lots of things started to crap out, time outs on everything and such
    i had to go back to my old 3347 NWG modem,however i found an firmware update for it
    and im getting the 12mb's with that now so im kinda pleased,here's the link for the firmware
    http://support.eircom.net/search/default.asp?NATURAL=firmware

goodluck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

plugged my old router back in tonight after a few days solid disconnects with the new pieces of crap, no problems since and getting 17mb

Advertisement