Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mugged on Dawson Street

Options
  • 03-04-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I was mugged on Dawson Street on Good Friday night.....there was very little cash in bag so hoping he might have just dumped i somewhere....my only set of car keys were in the bag and I'm currently parked in a pay and display!! Such a pain.... very expensive to replace keys so if anyone has seen a pink DKNY handbag around the Dawson St/Grafton Street area, please let me know!! Would be so grateful! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I wouldnt worry about pay and display if the mugger finds your car! could you not ring the garage for an emergency replacement key or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jebus sorry to hear that OP. Hope you are okay.

How would the mugger find your car :confused:

Hopefully the bag and keys will turn up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pocahontas22

Thanks guys...car is in a housing estate in Donnybrook so doubt he'll have much luck finding it!! Wasn't worried about him finding the car...just wanted the keys to save me the hassle of getting a new one!

Rang an emergency key line but ringing out....probably have to wait until Tuesday to get it sorted...!

Advertisement