Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oiche as GAEILGE

Options
  • 04-04-2010 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dia Dhaoibh,

Is bean Og me, a lorg daoine ina bhfuil suim acu sa Ghaeilge...
    Ta paisean mor agam don dteanga aoibhinn!
    Ceapaimse go bhfuilim liofa lofa ar a laghad, taim in ann comhra a chaomhnu ar aon nós.
    Mar sin de, Ma bhfuil mian ag aon duine labhairt as gaeilge ar feadh an oiche, ag sloghadh di, tabhair nota ar ais chugham.
    Ta a fhios agam faoi na hoicheanna sa Clarion agus sa roundy, ach, faraor nilim in ann a bhualadh isteach, faoi lathair.
    So ma bhfuil sibh saor oiche de hAoine go hairithe, no oiche De Sathrain,
    na bi cuthalach!:o

Labhairt na Gaeilge=Beocht na Gaeilge,

I'm a young woman looking for people who are interested in speaking as Gaeilge. I have a great passion for our native tongue and would consider myself fairly competent, i can hold a conversation anyways!
    So If anyone has a desire to yap away as gaeilge over a few drinks let me know.
    I am aware of the nights in the Clarion and the Roundy, but cant attend at the mo. so If ye are free friday or sat evenings.....dont be shy.

Spoken Irish=Life of the Language

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Great idea. Keep meaning to go along to some of those but I reckon the first few weeks could be cringeworthy. I'm working weekends for the next month but maybe some of the regulars on here will be interesed.

And yes, that this post is in English highlights how bad my Irish is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Muireann NiCh

Go raibh maith agat Blitz,

Go on the reds!
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Triail Teach na nGealt leis!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I am interested in improving my Irish also.Even though I did honours Irish in the leaving cert my Irish is very poor.Lately I have started attending the fortnightly Irish class in the Central library on Saturday mornings at 11.30.I would like to know what nights are the Clarion and the Roundy on and would be willing to join any group.

Advertisement