Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone see

• 04-04-2010 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

alright lads and lassies, anyone see the fooking muppets in town today screaming about sinn fein and the Ra. Why did some of them cover their faces. Surely if they wanna be hero's they wouldnt hide themselves. Fooking spa's. Shoot the lot of the pricks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

No, whereabouts were they?

Are we back to the groups of them dressed up at chapel gates after Sunday Mass, bawling messages of hatred again?

There's a huge rememberance on somewhere today as well, isn't there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

No, whereabouts were they?

Are we back to the groups of them dressed up at chapel gates after Sunday Mass, bawling messages of hatred again?

There's a huge rememberance on somewhere today as well, isn't there?

Looks like the church are doing everything they can to get the crowds back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

yeah i heard about this the lack was working in red square. she said a few of them were there unofficially with balaclavas and scarfs over there faces shouting about how bad the government are.
    Along comes the official sinn feiners and a bit of a stand off ensued as the officials told the unofficials to move on.
    Some bogeys!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

gscully wrote: »
    Looks like the church are doing everything they can to get the crowds back in!
    :D

Well the last time I saw them shouting outside the chapel gate was in the early eighties. They wouldn't get the crowds now though....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Clano wrote: »
    yeah i heard about this the lack was working in red square. she said a few of them were there unofficially with balaclavas and scarfs over there faces shouting about how bad the government are.
    Along comes the official sinn feiners and a bit of a stand off ensued as the officials told the unofficials to move on.
    Some bogeys!!

Please clarify:

By official do you mean 'stickies/Workers Party' or actually the provisionals (as lead by Gerry Adams)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

dayshah wrote: »
    Please clarify:

By official do you mean 'stickies/Workers Party' or actually the provisionals (as lead by Gerry Adams)?
    as i said it was the lack so i cant clarify im afraid.

She just said the lads in scarfs were unofficial and were told to move off by offiicial sinn fein lads i dont know who they were

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

dayshah wrote: »
    Please clarify:

I wouldn't say she meant any. I'd have thought she meant the local Sinn Fein members but that's only me guessing, I didn't hear anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I better not get involved in this one,

My thoughts of this crowd could get us into trouble.

now, back to the saftey of the 3d tv thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

they do this every year for easter rising rememberance!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Have a stand off with SF in red square?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

mike65 wrote: »
    Have a stand off with SF in red square?

tells ya man. They're mad ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

It seems the lads in the scarves were from RSF (Republican Sinn Féin). They came along and said their bit, then headed off. No stand-off, no trouble, also no loudspeaker or anything. :D

I'd agree with you though Seanie, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you're out shouting about. If they were willing to be out there saying whatever they had to say, you'd think they'd stand over it and show their faces. RSF wouldn't be big in Waterford I don't think so I was surprised to hear that's who it was but there you go.

Advertisement