Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Live Arcade Inventory Blowout Sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

SSF2 HD Remix is the one that stands out the most. I got Lumines,excellent game and Track and field,cheap fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I got the SSF2:HD Remix, looks and plays great.

Will be having a mooch later on to see what else they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Deal of the week this week is Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 for 400 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

calex71 wrote: »
    Deal of the week this week is Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 for 400 points

Great deal, gonna have to stock up on some ms points. Alot of great looking games coming over the horizon. Breach, Hydro Tunder and Hydrophobia they all have Summer of Arcade written all over them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I noticed alot of old Midway games such as UMK3,Smash TV and defender have been deleted due to expired licenses or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

rizzla wrote: »
    Great deal, gonna have to stock up on some ms points. Alot of great looking games coming over the horizon. Breach, Hydro Tunder and Hydrophobia they all have Summer of Arcade written all over them.

I'd say Monkey Island 2 Special Edition will be aswell seeing as MI1:SE was last year I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Didn't notice this on the market place. Got myself Rocket Riot, only one that looked decent as I was 60 microsoft points away from Street Fighter :P
    I'd reccommend this game though for its ability to give seizures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Xluna wrote: »
    I noticed alot of old Midway games such as UMK3,Smash TV and defender have been deleted due to expired licenses or something.

Yeah, I think when Midway went under MS had the choice to buy the licence or just get rid of them.

MS picked up the Hydro Thunder licence from Midway. There's no way of knowing if they picked up anymore licences though, they aren't obliged to make any purchase public knowledge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I think Warner Bros bought up most of Midway, and are the new Licence owners. They're probably down while they sort things out in the background, and may or may not reappear, and in fairness some of the Midway stuff was tosh anyway and wouldn't be missed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Can anyone tell me if people still play age of booty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Some great offers poor choice of advertisment though they don't have inventory >.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

I don't like this sale...

I have no interest really in any of the games....
    However i impulse bought 2100 points online....and got Street Fighter, South Park + Rocket Riot.

I shouldn't really be let near a paypal account with a balance....:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I shouldn't really be let near a paypal account with a balance....:P

I know, it feels like free money right :p

Advertisement