If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TX-SR608

Options
  • 04-04-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

Do you guys have an ETA for this receiver and what price you'll be doing it at?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

I'm also interested to know...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

fletch wrote: »
    I'm also interested to know...

I've done a bit more digging and it seems they should be appearing at retailers in the UK early May.

The pre-order price at the moment at most online retailers is £450, so hopefully RS can better that :p

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I've done a bit more digging and it seems they should be appearing at retailers in the UK early May.

The pre-order price at the moment at most online retailers is £450, so hopefully RS can better that :p

Silver & Fletch,

I do hope that you are not suggesting that we would even think of discounting this product ;);) nudge nudge. (Seriously though we do hope to have a launch offer on the 1st of the 608's)

Yep we are just awaiting it now - the 1st of the new range - The 308 is due into us early next week and we are looking forward to the 608 to give it a good thrashing.

Keep us posted if you want to be put on a no obligation waiting list and we will give you a shout as soon as they land,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.