Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet for Dinner?

Options
  • 04-04-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I am thinking a group of people who meet for dinner at home. Everyone at a time prepares something, not as a competition, just to have a good relaxed evening and conversation.

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

very come dine with me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I think you're going to have to be a bit more open about yourself here before you get some replies.

Seeing as it's only your first post and you're looking for people to come around to your house, I'm not so sure you're going to get many people to take you up on your offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I think you're going to have to be a bit more open about yourself here before you get some replies.

Seeing as it's only your first post and you're looking for people to come around to your house, I'm not so sure you're going to get many people to take you up on your offer!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

'tis a bit spookey alright, some post for the first post :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was going to suggest coming along to a beers and meeting some of us before asking again but I was lazy and thought someone else would do it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I was going to suggest coming along to a beers and meeting some of us before asking again but I was lazy and thought someone else would do it...

good idea alright ... people can decide then if they want to go to someones house or not.. personally i wouldnt unless id met person before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 470 ✭✭Joe Musashi

I'd like to come to your house. :D

Advertisement