Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycling Shoes & Pedals wanted. Size 9

• 04-04-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the above, cycling shoes and pedals in size 9. I'm based in Drogheda, but travel a bit, or could sort postage if anyone has any for sale.

I dont know anything about sbt? or whatever!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

I dont know anything about sbt? or whatever!!

I presume you mean spd pedals. something like this. Afraid i haven't anything atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Thanks for the link!

Have you got any thoughts on the below combination? Are the pedals correct for the shoes, and are the shoes ok for 50-100 k cycles at the weekend for a half Iron man in July?

Appreciate it

Shimano M520 Clipless SPD Pedals
    Black
    In Stock 1 €20.83
    £18.49 RRP €33.78
    €12.95 (38%)
    £11.50

€20.83
    £18.49

163727 Shimano RT31 SPD Road Shoes
    43 - Grey/Black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

As far as the pedals are concerned the mechanism will be the same for spd's at any price point, the only difference will be in weight.

whereas with the shoes you might try them on in a bricks a mortar shop before buying to ensure you have the right size...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Abc...- thanks for your help and advice, wil try them on somewhere first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I have a pair for sale and I am close to Drogheda.

Pm sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement