Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skating in Cork (roller or ice or whatever kind)

Options
  • 04-04-2010 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Anybody been to the plastic ice-rink in Ballincollig? I miss the ice rinks that were here over the winter and I wonder if that place is any good. I know people take their children there but I was hoping there would be somewhere for adults.
    Also if there is any club for inline skates I would be really interested as I have a pair of roller blades collecting dust. I'm not sure where in Cork would be a good place to skate on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

I've been there and am an adult, went with 5 friends was just 6 of us, it's fun but skates kick out to the side allot, no ice to create a groove in, well worth a bash I think it's like 10 euro for an hour, fun with a few people have a tendency for being a bit more hap hazard as you're not falling on hard ice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Thanks I will give t a try. :)

Advertisement