Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA CUP V PORTSMOUTH

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Mullo76 wrote: »
    agree with all this tbh. We had our chances and didnt take them.
    Never be embarassed to support the Spurs - I brought the youngfella training yesterday, wore the jersey and took the slaggings (as did he at 8 years old).Its part and parcel of following the spurs, its a rollercoaster. COYS.

Its an abusive relationship tbh... we keep loving them yet they seem to disappoint us:o like mark said lads its part of the parcel with spurs if you want a team who'll win every week go support barcelona or someone. spurs wont miss you ! il keep supporting them win lose or draw doesnt mean i wont get seriously pissed off and be the worst possible person to be around when they lose but deep down i love them:D

COME ON YOU SPURS

el diablo wrote: »
    I'm embarrassed to be a Spurs fan today. Don't care now what happens for the rest of the season. I won't be watching.
    I hope therecklessone isn't annoyed at me quoting this but it has been stuck in my mind all week! :D:D:D lol....talk about d'oh!! The more I think about it the funnier it gets :D Embarrassment is the correct emotion for supporters like this alright. I feel embarrassed to be associated with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I hope therecklessone isn't annoyed at me quoting this but it has been stuck in my mind all week! :D:D:D lol....talk about d'oh!! The more I think about it the funnier it gets :D Embarrassment is the correct emotion for supporters like this alright. I feel embarrassed to be associated with them.
    I don't have to justify myself to someone like you but it was a heat of the moment comment. I've been on your mind all week? i suggest you find a hobby. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

I reported the pm you sent me calling me an idiot by the way. I don't want to start getting into personal abuse and causing hassle for the board. By the way you missed two mighty Spurs' performances this week....or were you watching after all? :D

I reported the pm you sent me calling me an idiot by the way. I don't want to start getting into personal abuse and causing hassle for the board. By the way you missed two mighty Spurs' performances this week....or were you watching after all? :D
    funny guy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Lads calm down - we're all Spurs supporters / family here. No need for the handbags especially after todays Wigan result. Have a virtual handshake and let's laugh at Arsenal ! :)

Lads calm down - we're all Spurs supporters / family here. No need for the handbags especially after todays Wigan result. Have a virtual handshake and let's laugh at Arsenal ! :)
    Ok no worries. poor Arsenal. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Be nice to them for a week , we need em to do us a favour against citeh next weekend

Advertisement