Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Festival at Tramore Racecourse - June Bank Holiday Weekend

Options
  • 04-04-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

PM Promotions in association with WLRfm proudly presents…………
    “FIRST OF THE SUMMER WINE” 2010
    [ IMELDA MAY + JERRY FISH & THE MUDBUG CLUB + NEVILLE STAPLE (THE SPECIALS) + SCULLION + SPECIAL BREW + TUCAN + MORE T.B.A ]
    SATURDAY 5TH JUNE 2010, BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND, (6PM TIL LATE)
    TRAMORE RACECOURSE, CO. WATERFORD.

www.firstofthesummerwine.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I know this is a little off topic, but that website is a mess. None of the links at the top work and every time I move my curser near the banner at the top, it resets. I know you prob didn't design the website, but maybe you could give whoever did a heads up!

Back on topic, I think this could be something really good for Tramore! Could maybe be the start of something big in years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I didn't design the website and I have nothing to do with the festival. It looks like it's just under construction at the moment so I'm sure they'll fix the problems with it soon.

Hopefully the festival will be a big success. It will be a great boost to the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The lineup isnt great I have to say.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Minto wrote: »
    I know this is a little off topic, but that website is a mess. None of the links at the top work and every time I move my curser near the banner at the top, it resets. I know you prob didn't design the website, but maybe you could give whoever did a heads up!

Links are purposely blank as its under construction from what I can gather. The banner wrecks my head and confused the hell out of me when I first went to the site! No idea who made it.
    Back on topic, I think this could be something really good for Tramore! Could maybe be the start of something big in years to come.

Could be like Tra Fest in its good days alright. Never heard of the bands but we can wait and see I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Imelda May is very popular at the moment, doing well in the charts I think, yeah she's not a major name like Bob Dylan or someone but still a good act nonetheless. The guy from the Specials will surely draw interest too. I haven't heard of the rest.

I'd say it will go down well anyway, should get good support locally and being a bank holiday weekend it will draw in people from the rest of the county and beyond. There'd be not much else on this weekend anyway so great to see something like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement