Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M-Audio Pro Fire 610 - Adam P11a speakers - no sound Dell studio - 64 bit windows 7

Options
  • 04-04-2010 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help or have any suggestions to my dilemma.

As the title describes..

I am using (trying to anyways) m-audio 610 pro fire and I can't get any sound coming from the speakers at all. The monitors are Adam P11a.

I have tried disabling the onboard sound card and still nothing from the monitors

m-audio is set to default.

if I play a tune on the laptop and open the m-audio control panel it looks like sound is reaching the device.

If I put headphones into the m-audio there is sound coming from them...just not from the monitors.

Would anyone have any suggestions or advice please? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Posting in the correct part of the Forum may help.

"A place for the members of the Music Productions forum who are in the trade to talk shop with members."

Clearly not here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Apolgies Paul,

I posted here as the set-up was new and bought the pro-fire from someone here.

Will post elsewhere

Regards

Dave

Advertisement