Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polynesian Maori Rib Piece?

Options
  • 04-04-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey Guys just looking for some advice. I'm hoping to get tat number 2 in the next few weeks. Ive kind been brain storming and am a big fan of Polynesian or Maori tattoo's. Thinking of tattoo placement was playing with the idea of up the side of my body in particular just below arm pit to hip. However searching online cant find many examples of tattoos matching that description online? Is there a reason its not a popular place for tattoos like this? As in does the placement and style just not work?

I know i probably sound paranoid but just musing is all.

Oh and can anyone recommend a place in cork for a piece like this? Heard Raul in smily dog was meant to be very good at this kinda stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Generally, Maori tattoos are of birds on peoples faces. This could be why it's hard to find exactly what you want, try looking for tattoos, taking the idea and get an artist to transfer the style for the face to where ever you want it.

This will of course, take away from it being a Maori tattoo, it'll still look nice though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dysfunktional

get ready to feel the pain! ribs is one the most painful places!i was traumatized after mine was finished!

Advertisement