Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cannot sign into msn

• 04-04-2010 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

im getting an error message code 81000306

Ive used the windows live help option and its given me the steps to follow:

They say:

1)Start Messenger (which I presume means open the sign in page)

2) On the tools menu, click options

Where is this tools menu? I just cannot find it

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Click on the question mark icon then choose show menu bar

You should then see a tools option at the top

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

ive done all the it has said but i still cant sign in, ive run the Windows Live Messenger connection wizard and im getting ticks beside everything except wireless

any ideas on what I can do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

ive done all the it has said but i still cant sign in, ive run the Windows Live Messenger connection wizard and im getting ticks beside everything except wireless

any ideas on what I can do?

Try exiting Messenger and then re-starting it. I had that error once and this fixed it, don't know if it'll work for you though, but it's worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Turn your router off for a few minutes then turn it on and restart your pc... Worth a shot anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

tman wrote: »
    Turn your router off for a few minutes then turn it on and restart your pc... Worth a shot anyway

I have another msn account that I can sign into so its a specific problem with this msn account. And before ya ask, yes I have my password right :) Ive restarted the comp aswell and still doesnt work

how do i turn off my router??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I have another msn account that I can sign into so its a specific problem with this msn account. And before ya ask, yes I have my password right :) Ive restarted the comp aswell and still doesnt work

how do i turn off my router??

Umm, hit the power switch?

Advertisement