Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow / Kilkenny Motorway opening?

Options
  • 04-04-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I thought I'd get in here before the rush :D Can't wait for it to open, the Waterford (Danesfort aka. Knocktopher) section is not far from where my folks live, when I get to Naas it will be motorway almost all the way down :D:D:D

I heard it's another 6 months away yet? It seems complete either side. Only section D and E left from what I can work out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

not due open until end of summer so they say. some of the delay is due to the mistake made in the concrete mix for the bridge over the Nore near bennetsbridge . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Bards

not due open until end of summer so they say. some of the delay is due to the mistake made in the concrete mix for the bridge over the Nore near bennetsbridge . . .

Delay? - what delay? This section is not due to open until end of Q4 - any time it is finished before that is "early"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So drove from home to the M50 on Sunday, took me 90min....not bad tbh

Advertisement