Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAND URGENTLY SEEKS RELIABLE DRUMMER

• 04-04-2010 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi all
    Band in co meath looking for a drummer 25/35... we need somone who can slot into what we are doing, we have a show in navan (backroom session) booked for the ens of april, were recording at the moment, and will be ready to gig like crazy once we get the right person.

this band is all about the powerful drummer so unless you hit hard then we cant use ye sorry.

have a listen and let us know what ye think

www.myspace.com/culture_vandals

hope to talk soon
    Ed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

How's it going. I'm a drummer from Ballyconnell Co Cavan. Been playing since '93. Have all my own gear and stuff. www.facebook.com/ehealo

Into stuff like the foos, metallica, iron maiden, thin lizzy, alter bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 culture vandals

bump

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

cool band...

good luck with your hunt!

still looking lads.... continually amazed when musicians say they want to just play in a cover bands saying they want to make money lol...as if original bands dont make money..... try telling foo fighters that... fecking laughable.

if your a serious drummer them give me a call and stop wasting your time

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭thejigsaw

still looking lads.... continually amazed when musicians say they want to just play in a cover bands saying they want to make money lol...as if original bands dont make money..... try telling foo fighters that... fecking laughable.

Amen to that! We got soooo sick and tired of the same bull**** for the last year that we've resorted to making an album with programmed drums. For finding a gigging drummer i reckon the options are hiring a session drummer or moving to another country where musicians can comprehend the idea of live music actually existing outside of the pubs down the road.

For what its worth though,

Good Luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Flynner64

works both way of course lads. I'm a drummer, looking to get back playing after a few years retired. I've replied to several posts on here, including Culture Vandals, and heard nothing back.

I keep reading on here, how drummers, in particular, are hard to find.

Well, I'm a drummer, and I can't find a band !

i've no pm from ye or cant find where you got in touch so..... ?

have you had a listen to the tunes?, were based in meath (athboy) for the moment. how are ye on traveling and the like, that is if you havent found a band yet.

sorry for the delayed reply by the way...we've been recording... using prog drums too lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Flynner64

Hi there, yeh sent you a pm, maybe it didn't get to you, got sorted bit closer to home tho, good luck with your search.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 galwaymanc

foo fighters lived off nirvana's already huge fan base lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sjohnya25

How you Ed?
    Love the sounds,
    I'm a drummer, musician, 34 been playing for twenty years.
    Living in north county Dublin, will travel where ever.

Advertisement