Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway Veggie Patty Is NOT Vegan

Options
  • 04-04-2010 7:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I just discovered the subway veggie patty is not vegan. Ive eaten it regularly over the last month. The idiot in subway assured me it didnt contain any animal products and now I have discovered it contains egg whites!!! RRRRhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ah sucks. I guess some people wouldn't consider eggs as an animal product. Ah well, nothing you can do now. Bit of a scream and shout helps here though. Those pesly egg whites are hidden in loads of foods.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eviecus

Yeah I know. I used to eat this a lot and thought it was vegan :( Little did I know there were stinkin' egg whites in it!! That gets added to so many things, it's head wrecking. Needless to say, once I found out I stopped eating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Anyone know if the eggs in them are free range by any chance? probably not i guess...

Advertisement