Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting games at Q-Con XVII - Belfast - June 25-27th 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

lol you might want to seed ramza for both these tournaments, just so you know vyze :)
    Those two games aren't actually tournaments. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Vyze wrote: »
    Those two games aren't actually tournaments. :P

ooooh.

Uh, just checked the webpage, pre reg is closed, we still ok for the fighty street stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Myself and Doom are heading to this on Saturday, so who else is heading up?

I only realised yesterday that this was on the same weekend as the planned day in the park. How did i not spot this sooner?!

Looks like it could limit the numbers of the dublin session.

animaX wrote: »
    I only realised yesterday that this was on the same weekend as the planned day in the park. How did i not spot this sooner?!

Looks like it could limit the numbers of the dublin session.

Don't think so man. Only 1 or 2 ever go to Belfast on the best of days and tbh a day in the park isn't really me anyway. :)

I'm trying to get back as soon as possible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

ooooh.

Uh, just checked the webpage, pre reg is closed, we still ok for the fighty street stuff?
    You can show up on the day and buy a single day or a weekend pass. I don't think we've ever sold out before the Sunday in the past, but pre-regs have increased a lot since last year so, to use a tired old phrase, arrive early to avoid disappointment! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Everyone's going to Belfast just to avoid the exercise!

I'm leaning towards going at this stage. Yesterday reminded me how much fun it is travelling to events. This may end up as coin flip when tickets are being booked.

Vyze wrote: »
    You can show up on the day and buy a single day or a weekend pass. I don't think we've ever sold out before the Sunday in the past, but pre-regs have increased a lot since last year so, to use a tired old phrase, arrive early to avoid disappointment! :pac:

Man not to criticise but you could have told us we could be turned away if we didn't prereg, now I am travelling up to Belfast and could be sent right back to Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I really cant afford to go to Q-Con at the moment. Perhaps next year =(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sairus wrote: »
    I really cant afford to go to Q-Con at the moment. Perhaps next year =(

Look who can't make it to the advertised event. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Newtype didn't just get good suddenly at SF4 ;)

Now I want to see Ramza and newtype go at it in 3S. Money's still on Ramza tbh

Ramza easily, Mike's alright at 3s but afaik hasn't played in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'll be there. It's about time I tested my Rose out in the wild. Looking forward to it.

Advertisement