Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Slow Down and Be Carful on the Roads

• 04-04-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

In light of loosing another friend in a horrific car crash at the weekend I am urging you all to please slow down and take care on the roads.

Not just at bank hols etc but all year round.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Well said. Unfortunately it takes personal experience for a lot of people to take notice - hope they can escape your pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

+1

My sympathies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

with all the lighthearted threads we often see its good to see somebody keeping us in a right mind frame unfortunatly though it was because of tragic circumstances that the issue came up.

I know how it feels to lose a friend due to tragic circumstances.

I offer my utmost sincerity in saying i am sorry for your loss.

Ledger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

In light of loosing another friend in a horrific car crash at the weekend I am urging you all to please slow down and take care on the roads.

Not just at bank hols etc but all year round.

Here here, just back from the said house, **** mood, another life ruined, not worth it!

Advertisement