Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom free offer to 7Mb(but only for a month)

• 04-04-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I recently got a phone call from eircom customer support offering me a free month of 7MB broadband(an upgrade from my stable 3mb), i accepted and since last month have had the 7mb, nothing fantastic just the slightest improvement in speed.

I also was offered a free wireless handset just have to pay for p&p which i declined since i only have a land line for BroadBand.

Anyway the month is almost up and i was wondering do i have to ring them and tell them i want to go back to 3mb or do they do it automatically?
    I don't want to be paying extra for the tiniest increase in speed!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Hi all.

I recently got a phone call from eircom customer support offering me a free month of 7MB broadband(an upgrade from my stable 3mb), i accepted and since last month have had the 7mb, nothing fantastic just the slightest improvement in speed.

I also was offered a free wireless handset just have to pay for p&p which i declined since i only have a land line for BroadBand.

Anyway the month is almost up and i was wondering do i have to ring them and tell them i want to go back to 3mb or do they do it automatically?
    I don't want to be paying extra for the tiniest increase in speed!:rolleyes:

Tiniest meaning more than twice as fast?

I don't know exactly what the terms of that offer are, but I'd be surprised if you didn't have to cancel it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Tiniest meaning more than twice as fast?

Not in my case.:rolleyes: the download speeds are the exact same .

Advertisement