Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.7 - SFIV - 17/04/10

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Purely for the craic as I never played any of them competatively but I'll join in in CvS2 and 3S if there's something going on for them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.7 - SFIV - Saturday 17th April Top 8 1st - Kallisto (Sagat) 2nd - Dreddybajs (Zangief/Sagat) 3rd - fake_roogle (Balrog) 4th - The Truth (Blanka) 5th - Chunkis (Sagat/Zangief) 6th - Newtype (Ryu) 7th - Blag (M. Bison) 8th - Doctor DooM (Guile) Don't have the points calculated, but I know that Newtype's won the season. Second place overall Cobelcog didn't make it out of groups.

Interesting results.

Bet Dreddy only lost to Sagats.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

I deleted it and tried to reformat it but it keeps posting it that way, so not much I can do about that.
    Interesting results. Bet Dreddy only lost to Sagats.
    Newtype knocked Dreddy to losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I deleted it and tried to reformat it but it keeps posting it that way, so not much I can do about that. Newtype knocked Dreddy to losers.

No hassle man, as long as we know the results.

I'm glad no-one took me up on that bet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Who the **** is Irish Cammy?!!!!!

;)

• Advertisement

Cog the bounty hunter got the chop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Who was in his group?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm the new Irish Cammy.

Bush80 wrote: »
    Who was in his group?

Chopper, Chunkis and Tinja. Group of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

The final ranbat was an interesting one indeed. Well played Tin and Dreddy, pity the match up for the final is so one sided!

Newtype emerges as the overall series winner.

I lost to Dreddy in groups, Chunkis' Gief in the winners and Dreddy again in Losers. Was soundly beaten by both really,especially Dreddy , definitely the best Gief player I've played by a distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Congrats to Tin (the winner of this ranbat) and to Newtype (the season 3 SF4 champ).
    • Actual combo performed by Tin on me in 3S today: Abare Tosanami -> a whole bunch of stuff, probably including a Fukiage -> jab -> dash under -> jab -> dash under -> jab -> dash under -> jab.
    • Had some great Sakura mirror matches with Xinkai. He won something like 12-8.
    • A few of the guys from down south played in the Crimzon Clover score attack I ran. Here are the results. Also, since Tin asked, here's the download link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Yreval wrote: »
    • Had some great Sakura mirror matches with Xinkai. He won something like 12-8.
    • A few of the guys from down south played in the Crimzon Clover score attack I ran. Here are the results. Also, since Tin asked, here's the download link.

Yeah our Sakura MM's are always great fun for me great practice session! GG's man, can't wait to see what we have to bring in SSF4!

I call hax on the truth's score in that run, i bet he got 188, not 881 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Cheers to the Northern lads for a great event, had a lot of fun. Roll on the first Super tourneys!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

Great to have you guys up. Was an odd one with Cob and Mike going out. The groups were tough and the tree was worse lol.

dsrb-37-sfiv-upper.jpg

dsrb-37-sfiv-lower.jpg

dsrb-s3-sfiv-table.jpg

Uh... does anyone remember if I bet an Abel at this? I have a video of Guile fighting an Abel. I don't remember much of the day though...

First vids on youtube's side, should be viewable in a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

That was me and Dreddy's match from groups mate, look at the stupid jump ins!

Fixed thanks, was half asleep :)

Advertisement