Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent ban

Options
  • 04-04-2010 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

I'd like my permanent ban from After Hours to be made less permanent, if it's not to much trouble.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Normally in cases like this I'd tell you to PM the mods or CMods, but I've had a look at your record and basically that would be a futile exercise. Prior to your permabanning, you'd already had 6 bans from AH, mostly for trolling. It amazes me that you weren't permanently banned from there sooner. Unless the AH mods have a sudden change of heart, there is not a chance of you being unbanned from there, and I won't be intervening in any way regarding their handling of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Those bannings were frankly as a result of very poor moderation.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If there was one ban, or maybe even two, I might be inclined to look into your claim. But 6 prior bans by 3 different mods don't happen by mistake. Not to mention the bans you picked up in 5 other forums. You're clearly a serial troll and no loss to AH.

Advertisement