Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dread and anger

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

genie wrote: »
    As I was saying, going very much off topic now. Back to whether Sligo brings out an "overwhelming sense of dread and anger" in us all or not. :)

If you had been paying any attention to the thread rather than trying to backseat moderate, you'd have realized that we have not only located the source of the "dread and anger" permeating the minds of Sligo folk, we have made strides towards eliminating it entirely.

We are very much on-topic genie. Your claims to the contrary are a transparent attempt to derail the discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Vintagekits

best thread ever. I would love some of the guys on here as pets. But you would probably need a licence of some kind.

As Chris Rock said 'what ever happened to just calling someone plain old mental'?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Kepti wrote: »
    If you had been paying any attention to the thread rather than trying to backseat moderate, you'd have realized that we have not only located the source of the "dread and anger" permeating the minds of Sligo folk, we have made strides towards eliminating it entirely.

We are very much on-topic genie. Your claims to the contrary are a transparent attempt to derail the discussion.

:D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Keep it civil please folks - fozzle

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bablatrice

"Well in that case he won't object to my proposal to bulldoze the tombs to erase both their physical presence, and their dark history from our proud county. Graces7 cannot be alone in her suffering. I estimate that tens of thousands of others share her vague feelings of intense dislike for these malevolent stone monstrosities. Removing this ugly barrier will prove a huge boon to tourism in the area."

what tombs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

This thread is 4 years old! Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement