Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy open on easter monday??

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey guys. I suddenly got real sick on easter sunday. Saw a doctor and got e prescription he said there should be pharmist thats opened so I walked around(in agony) town but couldnt find any opened pharmacy. Went back to the doctor and he gave me a day worth of medicine.

It'll be great if someone can tell me which pharmacy will be opened on Easter Monday?

Not the best day(s) to fall ill....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I think the one in the Superquinn shopping centre opens at 2 PM on Sundays and bank holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

I think the one in the Superquinn shopping centre opens at 2 PM on Sundays and bank holidays.

Thanks for the reply!:)
    It wasn't open yesterday. I'll give it a try today
    called Sammacauley's in carlow. Got no answer. But I called the one in fairgreen and they're open...well least there's one thats definately open!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

I am fairly sure that some of the pharmacies in Carlow would have had a rota for Easter Sunday and would have posted it in their window. However perhaps that was just for a few hours in the middle of the day.

Caredoc always has a list of what pharmacies are open and if they are not they usually will provide emergency medication until a pharmacy is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Chemco Pharmacy beside Supervalu on the Hacketstown Rd is open today (until 5 i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

Thanks everybody for the reply!really appreciate it! Went to fairgreen,the whole shopping centre was opened and packed!! It would have been ideal if the closed chemist post up which chemist is opened on those odd days..save poor sick me from walking around looking for one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Thanks everybody for the reply!really appreciate it! Went to fairgreen,the whole shopping centre was opened and packed!! It would have been ideal if the closed chemist post up which chemist is opened on those odd days..save poor sick me from walking around looking for one!
    As far as I was aware they usually do but they might not have done that this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

i.ve not seen this happen much at all in the last year or so. Best bet is waitin for chemco in pollerton. They always seem to open. After 12 on bank hols etc i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xoxo83

Warrior011 wrote: »
    Chemco Pharmacy beside Supervalu on the Hacketstown Rd is open today (until 5 i think)

Chemco Pharmacy in Carlow is open every Sunday & bank holiday Monday from 10am to 5pm

Advertisement