Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance for fitness in Castlebar?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've recently moved to Castlebar and I'm looking for some physical activity. Like dancing classes; or yoga or martial arts; or indoor 5-a-side soccer.

Please let me know. Thanks!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 debella52

Eddy Doyle does karate in the sportlann on thursdays. Jarlath Cunningham does it in Breaffy GAA on fridays. There's a kundalini yoga class on monday in le chéile on linenhall/tucker st at 7.30 I think, it's with Mary who's newly trained. Surya also does yoga in lough lannagh, she seems pretty experienced. Good luck and if you come across any yoga other than kundalini in castlebar let me know please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pat4780

anyone know of bellydance classes in castlebar?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

There were Bellydancing classes in the Linenhall about 5-6 years ago, dont think they are still running though. If you contact them they may have contact details for the girl who ran it.

Advertisement