Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

kay, are they sending to forwarding addresses? i didnt try them yet, and i would like to have that tactical bolt knob ;)
    i was buying always from midway, since they have good choice of stuff, but they somehow find out that i;m not living in usa, and they refused me sale. cabelas same story,
    btw,anybody ordering from midway, cabelas or brownells?
    maybe we could do order together..

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

From Brownells website,

"
    Brownells has an obligation to monitor our shipments for both direct and indirect exports. A direct export is when an order is placed by someone outside of the United States and then ships out of the US when all the required licenses and investigations have been successfully completed for that order. An indirect export is where an order is placed by a customer outside of the US and then is shipped to another location within the United States. Both of these examples could need an export license to take place.
    There are a number of things which need to be checked and verified for an export order and Brownells is diligent to conduct the required procedures as specified by the law. Brownells will swiftly report any violations to the appropriate governing authorities of any potential customer which seeks to break those laws.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

jamster-simpsons-homer.jpg

Advertisement