Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 112 in pubs

• 05-04-2010 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any pubs in Dublin that'll be showing this or even any pubs that have shown UFC before? much appreciated any answers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

hey,
    unfortunately dont think it will happen over here mostly because it generally doesnt start until about 3 in the morning and the pubs in ireland dont open that late....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

hey,
    unfortunately dont think it will happen over here mostly because it generally doesnt start until about 3 in the morning and the pubs in ireland dont open that late....

:rolleyes:

it starts at 5pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Devastator wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

it starts at 5pm

in deed as its over in the Middle East time zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭onlyasuggestion

I know! Dying to get to see it live with a bit of atmosphere (or at least fully awake) but i don't know if any pubs will even be showing it. Anyone seen it in pubs before when it was on in England or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭RustyBeanTin

i remember seeing it in a bar not far from me when they had it in germany a while back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

There is a rugby game on at 5:30pm (Munster match) so I can't see many pubs showing UFC over the rugby game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

TechnoPool wrote: »
    in deed as its over in the Middle East time zone!
    This really is awesome. More UFC events in the middle east i say :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

There is a rugby game on at 5:30pm (Munster match) so I can't see many pubs showing UFC over the rugby game.

Not to mention an FA cup match. This will be one to watch at home with pizza and beer.

who?? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Villa v Chelsea at 5pm

Real Madrid v Barcelona at 8pm

Best UFC card in a long time at 5pm

And I've to bring the kids to WWE Raw so will miss them all
    :mad:

• Advertisement

Villa v Chelsea at 5pm

sky plus that ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Villa v Chelsea at 5pm

Hey kids. Do you want to ride the bus on your own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

Its nice to have one on early for a change but like most people have said the other events will be shown first like football and rugby which sucks!

I love the 3am aspect to UFC after a few sat night beers but I suppose the odd change now and again is nice :D

Might watch this one at home and have a few beers, the event is over at 8pm so lots of time to go to the pub after the event. It's a shame the football and rugby is on at the same time as I have been in the pub for the UK events and it has always been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Sammy83

Might watch this one at home and have a few beers, the event is over at 8pm so lots of time to go to the pub after the event. It's a shame the football and rugby is on at the same time as I have been in the pub for the UK events and it has always been great.

Dave, give me a shout if you are in Dublin for this...

Recreate the Corkonian experience :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭rafther

i was talking to the manager of Quinns in Drumcondra last night and he said he has no problem showing it.
    He said ESPN is on all there tv's so if there is something else on that clashs with it he'l put different stuff on different tv's....
    Quinns it is so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

my local will usually sky+ the UFC earlier shows and puts it on after the soccer/rugby for us. either that or stick ufc on down the back and soccer in main bar section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gary Don

The Living Room just off O'Connell street, good smoking section, lots of TV's. Always show ESPN/UFC.

Sammy83 wrote: »
    Dave, give me a shout if you are in Dublin for this...

Recreate the Corkonian experience :p

Don't think we could top that night, not in Dublin anyway. ;)

Advertisement