Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheap videographer

Options
  • 05-04-2010 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

im looking to record a live concert if any one can help be cool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

I could get a couple of heads together, bit more info? dont think they do freebys anymore tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 lifely21

dont want it for free, will pay but not alot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

When he say's more info I'm guessing he's looking for the likes of....

Date...

Venue...

Time....(from - 'til)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 lifely21

sorry its a rock concert 5 bands
    in wicklow vilage called annacurra
    10th of april at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

ah, Wicklow village is a fair bit away from us so it would cost a tonne of diesel even for us just to get down there, have you tried film makers network.ie? should be someone in wicklow might be able to give a hand?

Also when offering cash for a video job dont forget that filming the event is just part of the job, someone will have to sit for hours, maybe days editing the footage depending on what finish or quality you want. And 5 bands is a fair bit of work, not really a one videographer job iether. Im not having a go or anything, just so that bit of info might help if you approach anyone els or any other sites with the same ad.

Good look with it anyways and give me a shout if theres anything els i can help out with

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 liutas

how much you can pay for it?

Advertisement