Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 2010/11 Kits Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Doesn't work for me either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Xavi6 wrote: »
    :confused:

Works good for me

Fail for me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

and mise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

it's a picture of the United kits?

Why are you on about Robinho, what am I missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The pic must work now

And the Robinho reference -

chelsea_robinho_797249c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

1fd012f4a8f7b550e15adfb62c0844ce.jpg

Can ye see it now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Des wrote: »
    it's a picture of the United kits?

Why are you on about Robinho, what am I missing

The title ;)

the title of what?
    :confused::confused:

I'm seriously confused now

And what it has to do with Robinho I have absolutely no idea.

Obviously the subtlety of this particular Xavi joke is too much even for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lol the cheeky bastards

United-1.jpg

I remember when Chelsea were nice and presumptuous with Robinho.....

EDIT: Photobucketed for Des

Sure its United's trophy at the moment regardless, to do with as he will. Fergie can wash his nuts in it for the next fortnight if he so pleases.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Des wrote: »
    the title of what?
    :confused::confused:

I'm seriously confused now

And what it has to do with Robinho I have absolutely no idea.

Obviously the subtlety of this particular Xavi joke is too much even for me

*sigh*

United's shirt for next season is photographed alongside the Premiership trophy that they have not yet won.

Chelsea offered fans Robinho's name on their new away shirt before they even signed him.

The point is that they both have made presumptions, and the Chelsea one fell flat on its face in the same way that the United one could.

• Advertisement

Oh right, but as flahavaj points out, United are the current champions, and so can do whatever they like with the trophy.

Even put it beside a couple of fake jerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

*sigh*

United's shirt for next season is photographed alongside the Premiership trophy that they have not yet won.

Chelsea offered fans Robinho's name on their new away shirt before they even signed him.

The point is that they both have made presumptions, and the Chelsea one fell flat on its face in the same way that the United one could.

thats_the_joke.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

30150_10150182455935204_594895203_1.jpg
    Players wearing the new Kit I really like it

Curtosy of DJDefoe on ssc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

30150_10150182455935204_594895203_1.jpg
    Players wearing the new Kit I really like it

Curtosy of DJDefoe on ssc

No sponsor? Is that not a training kit?

No sponsor? Is that not a training kit?
    We haven't got a sponsor for next year yet supposedly holding out in case we get champs league football next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,468 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The info on pics first time I saw it said product launch October 2009 would be surprised if the kits were done back then, but it odd hardly surprising they would show them off beside the prem trophy at that stage also
    they are not official product photos, they were taken ata private function and united did not release them to the public.
    *sigh*

The info on pics first time I saw it said product launch October 2009 would be surprised if the kits were done back then, but it odd hardly surprising they would show them off beside the prem trophy at that stage also
    they are not official product photos, they were taken ata private function and united did not release them to the public.
    The spurs kit was seen at a puma trade show in america last December so wouldn't be surprised if they where done back then

I think it's normal for them to be designed well in advance. After all the have to get approval from the clubs and such, then have to do the photo and video shoots with the players, then have the ads made, have thousands of them made and distributed round the world for launch etc... lots of coordination to a jersey these days!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The new Milan kit is delicious!

28123_403916816936_147054831936_4433867_3728157_n.jpg

If it's real. I'm not sure why Florentino Perez is getting his dirty mitts on it.

If it's real. I'm not sure why Florentino Perez is getting his dirty mitts on it.

Hmmm... a bunch of Italians wearing pinstripes...

• Advertisement

Milan and Real are gonna play a charity match, thus I'm not sure if that's a once-off jersey

Anyways new Real

realmadrid2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Fcuk you Real Madrid with your wonderful jerseys.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Apparently Bayern will play in the next seasons' kit next week in the cup final. Made all the nicer by the fact that they just won the Bundesliga (assuming Mainz don't concede 15 goals tomorrow)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Apparently Bayern will play in the next seasons' kit next week in the cup final. Made all the nicer by the fact that they just won the Bundesliga (assuming Mainz don't concede 15 goals tomorrow)

They already played in their new kit today...

ALeqM5iR_aDI-yW-MnuI1U9hUmrYhrk7kA?size=s2

It's true y'know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Does anyone know where I might pick up a Girls Croatia Home 2010/12 shirt (size XS)? Kitbag don't seem to do them :( They look lovely :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Man Uniteds new jerseys every season seem be getting worse and worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,468 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Man Uniteds new jerseys every season seem be getting worse and worse.

home one looks really nice imo. Massive improvement on this seasons. Away jersey looks rotten. "Are you Bolton in disguise?".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bayern:
    253_11333.jpg

Hamburg were also wearing their new jersey today. I love that they added a collar!:
    15200_l%20NEU.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Hamburg one is cool, unlike their fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Crazy really that they bring out "new" jerseys when all it is is a new collar or something..Home jersey arent even lasting a season now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Few fan made ones. I know we're being produced by Puma but this would be a lovely jersey.

magpiesmaglia.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

That_Guy wrote: »
    Few fan made ones. I know we're being produced by Puma but this would be a lovely jersey.

magpiesmaglia.jpg

The number on the front might be overkill along with a sponsor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

move the sponsor and get rid of the number and thats a very nice jersey.its the barca jersey,right?

Stoke

stoke-city-10-11-adidas-home-kit-3.jpg

stoke-city-10-11-adidas-home-kit.jpg

Marseilles

Olympique-de-Marseille-10-11-adidas-home-shirt-leaked.jpg

Olympique-de-Marseille-10-11-adidas-home-shirt-leaked-4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Stoke getting in to the big time with Adidas. Big improvement form the current shirt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

How come man united are getting new home and away jerseys this year after unveiling totally new ones last year? And chelsea having a new jersey only after one year too?

Thank god I'm an Arsenal supporter and they never dick us around with our jerseys.

Also I know it's been posted already but the new Bayern is really growing on me, what a beauty

31607-800.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,433 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Also I know it's been posted already but the new Bayern is really growing on me, what a beauty

Pic of Bayern jersey

it'll be outdated if they win the CL final :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the Marseilles one a lot.

• Advertisement

This appears to be the actual Milan kit for next season (I would think it's the correct one, has the same template as the Paraguay home and has the techmotion or whatever crap on the back)

ac-milan-10-11-home-adidas-kit-leaked.jpg

magpiesmaglia.jpg

Apparently this is the Puma jersey - may be a mock-up

nufc10homen.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

31607-800.jpg

What technology! i have always wanted a jersey that would grow with me :D

This appears to be the actual Milan kit for next season (I would think it's the correct one, has the same template as the Paraguay home and has the techmotion or whatever crap on the back)

<pic>

That's two different jerseys :confused:
    Apparently this is the Puma jersey - may be a mock-up

<pic>

That is clearly the work of photoshop. Nice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

That's two different jerseys :confused:

One on the left is the actual jersey with the skin tight techmotion or w/e. On the left it's the standard fans replica without the fancy skin tight shizzle. Same with the Chelsea kit this season, the actual kit is skin tight pretty much where as the replica is standard loose fitting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

magpiesmaglia.jpg

Thats sexy

Lukker- wrote: »
    One on the left is the actual jersey with the skin tight techmotion or w/e. On the left it's the standard fans replica without the fancy skin tight shizzle. Same with the Chelsea kit this season, the actual kit is skin tight pretty much where as the replica is standard loose fitting.

Hmmm makes sense, I guess, wouldn't want to see the players one on the average joe's six pack. Still the stripes are different on the replica, slightly thinner, and the sleeves are red where they are black on the players kit. Normally the replicas are just a cheaper to make version of the actual thing, those two are completely different shirts though. I don't remember the differences being as blatantly obvious on anything previous!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Liam O wrote: »
    it'll be outdated if they win the CL final :)

Stars are for 20 Bundesligas not the champions league

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu%C3%9Fball-Bundesliga#Verdiente_Meistervereine

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

apoch632 wrote: »
    Stars are for 20 Bundesligas not the champions league

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu%C3%9Fball-Bundesliga#Verdiente_Meistervereine

Doesn't make sense they've won the European cup 4 times and have one the top tier in Germany close to 2 dozen times

edit - fair enough on the link still doesn't make sense though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

mayordenis wrote: »
    Doesn't make sense they've won the European cup 4 times and have one the top tier in Germany close to 2 dozen times

edit - fair enough on the link still doesn't make sense though :P

Its the same as italy. They just have a different number of stars in Italy depending. Juve have 2 cause they have 20+ titles. Milan and Inter have one because they have 10+

Aston Villa and Celtic are the only clubs that immediately come to mind that always have a star for the European cup/champions league win. Some others might as well. Forrest did at one stage and United and Liverpool did for european home shirts they released.

• Advertisement
Advertisement