Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clan Wars 3 - Richie Gorey v Michael Reid video

• 05-04-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi all,

Please check out the ISKA Welter-weight semi final fight at Clan Wars 3 between -

Richie Gorey from Kilkenny Top Pro v Michael Reid from Gracie Barra.

Commentary by Peter Lavery and Mark Leonard.

Please remember Clan Wars 4 will be bigger and better and will take place on the 8th of August 2010 and the Armagh City hotel

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKbfB-NJqk

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQVJrKRiBU

Full fights can be found at www.p4tv.com.

Cheers

IFS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

When is Clan Wars 3 going out LA Muscle TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

LA Muscle has changed directors 3 times since the agreement, with the current director they have changed the name of the channel and have widened the goal posts.

I have left that side of things to the production crew and LA Muscle or Active Channel as its now known by to discuss.

In the mean time the full Clan Wars 3 card can be found on www.p4tv.com which covers most of the UKs top MMA shows like OMMAC,Night of the Gladiators, Fight Stars, Fight Ikon, Cage Conflict plus the top Muay Thai, Kick Boxing and Boxing shows for £20 a year which is pretty good value.

Posters are now ready for Clan Wars 4 and tickets are now also on sale, there are ticket discounts for clubs.

thanks

IFS
    www.clanwarspromotions.com

23672_107156762643508_100000475533837_183196_7761232_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

Sorry I might of misunderstood but the director has changed three times? Is the director not the guy whole runs things on the night?
    also if they have changed the company name why is the old company name still on your new poster?
    The turn around time on your show is very disappointing, the production could teach a few other promotions a thing or two.
    Unfortunately I don't think it will make the TV it sounds like someone along the line is being a bit deceitful.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

Anakin.S wrote: »
    Sorry I might of misunderstood but the director has changed three times? Is the director not the guy whole runs things on the night?
    also if they have changed the company name why is the old company name still on your new poster?
    The turn around time on your show is very disappointing, the production could teach a few other promotions a thing or two.
    Unfortunately I don't think it will make the TV it sounds like someone along the line is being a bit deceitful.

Hi Anakin,

Not the film director of the production crew but the manager/director of the LA Muscle channel that has been changed by the LA Muscle bosses three times since the first agreement.

There are 3 links in the chain

1) The shows (Clan Wars, Night of the Gladiator and Fight Ikon) - all recorded,ready and hosted on p4tv

2) the private filming crew (p4tv)

3) the LA Muscle channel.

The new LA Muscles managers changes has only been made recently hence why the posters still have the logos as when they were designed before the new guy was involved.

Working with TV channells and filming crews is alot harder than it sounds and takes months of hard work, I think you are a little harsh saying the turn around for the show was dissappointing as the shows filming was finished 2 weeks after the show as expected and hosted on p4tv.com.

Clan Wars and P4TV both worked extremely hard to make the dead lines but the turn around I believe you are talking about is the airing on television which is up to the third link in the chain which is LA Muscle to which I agree is dissappointing but totally out of our hands and down to their widening of the goal posts.

I hope this gives you a better insight what happened.

We are dissappointed that LA Muscle have let us down but on a positive note the show is still available on www.p4tv.com along with other UK MMA shows like OMMAC and fightstars for example plus top UK Muay Thai, Kickboxing and boxing shows from around the UK.

On a whole we feel we have acheived what we set out to do to help promote Irish MMA,Irish fighters and the Clan Wars show to open a bigger sphere of influence with the fighter pool. A few of the Pro fighters were invited to OMMAC, FightStars and a few other main UK shows from the this one show so hopefully this will continue as a spring board for bigger and better things for talented Irish professional fighters. On top of that the show and Irish MMA got a very positive 2 page write up in the Sunday Mirror and a report in FIGHTERS magazine with Clan Wars 2 which again was another goal of ours to help get the true word of MMA out there to the people who were blinded by stereotypical views.

All in all we are very happy with the way things are going and hope to continue progressing and learning as we go, alot of people forget just over a year ago Clan Wars 1 was held in our gym Changing room as an interclub with 70 people is attendance!! I dont think weve done so bad since then lol

We are not business men nor have alot of money behind the show, we are instructors of a club that also works our socks off to try and bring a professional show for the fans and the fighters for the love of the sport,people think promoters make alot of money from shows but this isnt the case, you may make some to help buy gym equipment/rent etc but you certainly wont make alot and any money made goes back into the club - bring in camera crews and television channels etc is also not cheap so dont be so hard to judge especially when the event has no control over money hungry, ruthless television stations lol

Cheers!

Advertisement