Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Politics of athiests.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

In the green box or minus/minus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.46

Not bad. Not a lot of choice for answers tbh, but still not bad. Going to go grab a coffee with V in a bit :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

pcgraphpng.php?ec=0.25&soc=-5.03

I think I've drifted to the right since I last did this test, but a bit of drift is probably normal with age :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

damn this test is dumb, it makes me out to be some free the earth hippy arghhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

In younger days I was an awful lot more centrist on most things. I find I'm going in the opposite direction as I get older, particularly on the libertarian/authoritarian thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Erren Music

Wooh, Dalai Lama terretory!

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

A bit in the right and fairly far down towards libertarian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

bothaxes.gif

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.50&soc=-0.36

Hmm. Kind of expected to be a bit more leftwing that that...

Advertisement