Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers - Friday April 9th

Options
  • 05-04-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭

Ok, so as per Ainu's suggestion (I will probably be there too!) who fancies a few beers next Friday night .. venue TBD (im easy:P) - get voting people:D

Are you free for beers on Friday April 9th 8 votes

Yes Id love to attend
    0%
    No I wouldnt be seen dead with ye.
    62%
    corkcompCarsinian ThauPurple LemonsAinustevexo 5 votes
    Maybe
    37%
    oebmudokonmarious 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Maybe
    I would come but I have to work Saturday. :( Maybe the week after for birthday drinks if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

me!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

If im not broke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

corkcomp if you want this added as an event to the facebook group let me know...(and I'll invite everyone in the group).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

kingtut wrote: »
    corkcomp if you want this added as an event to the facebook group let me know...(and I'll invite everyone in the group).

Hi, I already did that earlier:), but thanks;)

• Advertisement

corkcomp wrote: »
    Hi, I already did that earlier:), but thanks;)

Oops my bad! Where is my invite :o oh and if I am free I'll go to this! Not sure if I am free yet though..

Oops my bad! Where is my invite :o oh and if I am free I'll go to this! Not sure if I am free yet though..

you should have got it?:eek::o anyway im not good with technology this early on a Monday Tuesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Ok, so as per Ainu's suggestion (I will probably be there too!) who fancies a few beers next Friday night .. venue TBD (im easy:P) - get voting people:D

Look at you organising a meet up!! I was expecting Tuts name on this! :P
    Cant go im afraid, going to New York in 25 days and counting and so far has absolutely no money! :( Enjoy tho!! :D

you should have got it?:eek::o anyway im not good with technology this early on a Monday Tuesday morning

There are 23 people in the facebook group and only 11 people invited :eek: don't you like the other 12 people? :( I don't see any sign of this on the facebook group ...and now I feel thick...
    Cant go im afraid, going to New York in 25 days and counting and so far has absolutely no money! :( Enjoy tho!! :D

Ha ha well my plan for this month was for other people to suggest and organise meetups, I am glad to see that happening for a change :D

Boards trip to New York?

There are 23 people in the facebook group and only 11 people invited :eek: don't you like the other 12 people? :( I don't see any sign of this on the facebook group ...and now I feel thick...

Ha ha well my plan for this month was for other people to suggest and organise meetups, I am glad to see that happening for a change :D

Boards trip to New York?

I dont think all of you will fit in my suitcase :( :P

Il log in while im there and make ye all jealous tho!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I hate working weekends :(

Go me, LOL:p Sounds good, hope you have a great time.. lots of shopping huh?:D

Boards trip to New York?

Woops I must check that:o .. I didnt invite webmonkey cos he obviously wont make it ... let it with me:)

I hate working weekends :(

This is Tuesday hehe:pac:

Go me, LOL:p Sounds good, hope you have a great time.. lots of shopping huh?:D

Yep thats the plan, well shopping for a day or two and then sightseeing , drinking etc :P

My sister has been travelling for 4 months and New York is their last stop so wer meeting them there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

This is Tuesday hehe:pac:

I'm off today but will be working all weekend to make up for it. :(

Looks like I'll miss the Midleton trip too and I suggested it in the first place. Oh well - I'll get whiskey one of these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

really wish i could go but mightn't be too likely as i have to drive to Newbridge first thing sat morning! :(

nursemar88 wrote: »
    really wish i could go but mightn't be too likely as i have to drive to Newbridge first thing sat morning! :(

we can forgive you :)(this once:mad:)

BUMP 319 views ... get voting b*****s:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Might be there, although I don't drink any beer; I would probably spend the night emptying Cork City's stock of lemonade; That is, if aliens don't abduct me before Friday!

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    Might be there, although I don't drink any beer; I would probably spend the night emptying Cork City's stock of lemonade; That is, if aliens don't abduct me before Friday!

cool, hope you can make it. you can keep the rest of us on the straight + narrow lol :p:pac: will pm you my number there

The beers is on tomorrow night so shouldn't we pick a starting time and venue?

If no-one has any objections I recommend that corkcomp just picks it for us and we take it from there...he is the organiser after all....:)

• Advertisement

The beers is on tomorrow night so shouldn't we pick a starting time and venue?

If no-one has any objections I recommend that corkcomp just picks it for us and we take it from there...he is the organiser after all....:)

already in progress ;):D dWood is assisting with picking a starting venue... more to follow

OK, following an autocratic a democratic decision we are meeting in the Mardyke at around 8.30ish .. can do earlier or later depending on interest. For anyone who plans on attending and doesnt have my number drop me a PM in case we have moved venue etc...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

whats the second venue?

stevexo wrote: »
    whats the second venue?

open to group decision tomorrow... maybe it wont turn into a pub crawl .. then again...:D:D

open to group decision tomorrow... maybe it wont turn into a pub crawl .. then again...:D:D
    but it has to, thats how we roll!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I presume it is in the Mardyke pool and snooker centre where we met before.I think I will be there.

I presume it is in the Mardyke pool and snooker centre where we met before.I think I will be there.

yep thats the place.. probably somewhere away from the pool tables this time:p

yep thats the place.. probably somewhere away from the pool tables this time:p
    karaoke? lol

Still not 100% sure if I am free but fingers crossed! Sure I'll take it handy this evening and get a good nights sleep in preparation for possibly going out tomorrow night :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Hmm is Mardyke 21's?

Advertisement