Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on a new phone?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I need a new phone, something relatively cheap. 200euro max, I'd say. I don't care about having an amazing camera, though some type of camera would be nice. I'm really looking for something reliable, nokia seem to be the most reliable for phones? I want to keep my old o2 no. aswell. I don't like flip phones or slidey ones either. The whole unlocking thing is irritating. All I want my phone for is texting, although if I could get something better for 200euro, I wouldn't mind!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Please read the sticky at the top of the forum titled "How to ask for phone recommendations".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nokia 5230 or the Nokia 6303. Both are available in o2 stores, and you can use your current simcard and number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

If you like texting have a look at nokia e63 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

boarder777 wrote: »
    If you like texting have a look at nokia e63 aswell.

+1. Very easy to use qwerty keyboard, great for texting!

Advertisement