Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sig2big

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Quick question. My sig was deleted cause it was 2 big. It was a pix.ie banner and a ticker timer so fair enough.

When I remade my sis I just put it the pix.ie banner, the same banner used by most people who post in the Photography forum and certainly smaller than the outlined allowed sizes but it was deleted again.

I don't want to recreate it again if i'm breaking forum rules so can someone confirm whether the pix.ie sigs are within limits?

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I didn't see your sig before it was removed so I can't comment, but you'll find the rules regarding signatures here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Thanks Zaph.

I read the rules after it was originally deleted and from what I can tell it is well within limits. I have put it back on now. If you can see any issue with it could you lat me know and i'll happily change it.

Kind Regards.

The file size is a fraction too big (max 20kb, your's is 24kb), but your dimensions are fine.

Zaph wrote: »
    The file size is a fraction too big (max 20kb, your's is 24kb), but your dimensions are fine.

That's a pity. It's a direct link to pix.ie and a lot of boardsies use it. It's another Irish site and great to give it support while showing off some of your photos.

Is it ok to leave it for now?

I won't say anything if you don't ;)

• Advertisement

Cheers. We'll see how long it lasts.

Thanks.

Advertisement