Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E72 a worthy ungrade from Nokia N95 8gb?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Should I upgrade from a Nokia N95 to the E72? Appreciate any help
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes :pac:

The e72 is a decent handset like the n95. The biggest thing will be getting used to the qwerty keyboard. Other than that i cant see you being disappointed with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

DonFred wrote: »
    Should I upgrade from a Nokia N95 to the E72? Appreciate any help
    Cheers

The camera isn't as good as the N95's but it's still decent.

Extremely zippy handset I found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

long_b wrote: »
    The camera isn't as good as the N95's but it's still decent.

Extremely zippy handset I found.

I didnt really see much of a difference in pictures, maybe on videos a little but wouldn't put me off it. Did you notice much of a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Davy wrote: »
    I didnt really see much of a difference in pictures, maybe on videos a little but wouldn't put me off it. Did you notice much of a difference?

I remember thonking they were good for an E series.

In fairness, I was comparing against an N82, not an N95. Same spec interms of hard figures but still probably unfair.

Video was fine.

Could never really manage the correct focusing method on the E72 either. Abit fiddly, no ?

Advertisement