Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

browser displaying problems

• 05-04-2010 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to solve what i hope is a small problem. Basically I'm using both mozilla and IE7 on my laptop both its not displaying the same few websites correctly. Can't track down what is missing. I've redownloaded both browsers and stuff like flash but seeing no difference. All setting look correct. What i'm seeing is if your familiar with 365 banking on the bank of ireland web site, when logged in to the account section it not displaying the box with options down the left of the screen. Also Tripadvisor, it only displays the as lines on text on a white backround. Everything is displayed but items like search boxes and graphics are not. I hope I'm making myself clear with my descriptions. any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hey dude,

It could be related to any one of many different issues. Pinpointing which one would be difficult from where I am sitting. What you could try is to go to the options/preferences section for each browser and restore them to the defaults. If that doesn't work, then I've nothing else to really offer!

:o

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭offalyman

cheers kev, thanks for the reply. tried this but nothing doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭offalyman

offalyman wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to solve what i hope is a small problem. Basically I'm using both mozilla and IE7 on my laptop both its not displaying the same few websites correctly. Can't track down what is missing. I've redownloaded both browsers and stuff like flash but seeing no difference. All setting look correct. What i'm seeing is if your familiar with 365 banking on the bank of ireland web site, when logged in to the account section it not displaying the box with options down the left of the screen. Also Tripadvisor, it only displays the as lines on text on a white backround. Everything is displayed but items like search boxes and graphics are not. I hope I'm making myself clear with my descriptions. any help would be appreciated

also appears that these pages aren't loading fully judging by the status bar on the bottom of the page. the sections i refered to on the 365 banking site will open for certain accounts but not others in the banking section that are the exact same functionally

Advertisement