Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooker

Options
  • 05-04-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all, need to get a new 60cm freestanding cooker, anyone know where's best value these days, or have any recommendations for over the border? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The best we found was Powercity:

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=40-37&cat=COOKER%20Electric

Didn't try north at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭0scar

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Zilog

When I was looking for a built-in oven several months ago, I found SamsYerMan up north very helpful, with quick delivery and good pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Zilog wrote: »
    When I was looking for a built-in oven several months ago, I found SamsYerMan up north very helpful, with quick delivery and good pricing.

Actually checked a fridge/freezer with them lately, and it was €180 cheaper down here, not including delivery so i think prices have come down in the republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭0scar

Thanks for those lads, food for thought; bought a TV from richersounds, have no problem in buying in the north, but hope to find a decent one closer to home. hope to spend around 600.

• Advertisement
Advertisement