Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16gb or 32gb micro sd card?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭

anyone spot any bargains on these sizes of micro sd memory card? i've checked mymemory.com and amazon but haven't seen anything there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

• Registered Users Posts: 11 abduvali

Hi all, if you need any you can contact me coz i do sell them on ebay at 23.99 euro per pc.
    Talk to you later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

abduvali wrote: »
    Hi all, if you need any you can contact me coz i do sell them on ebay at 23.99 euro per pc.
    Talk to you later

first off i mean no disrespect to abduvali. but.........
    i would be very wary about buying SD cards off ebay. loads of them are fakes, and they are very easy to fake.

i am looking for a 16 or 32 gig card myself and the cheapest i've seen is
    that place in celbridge shop4memory or something like that.

for micro sd cards 16gb should be less than 30 euro on ebay. it is fine to buy on ebay - check the seller for a very good feedback score - if the seller is selling crap he won't have a good score.

a 32gb micro sd card still costs over 100 euro at the mo. better off getting a 16gb one.

No problem lads keep buying them for 50 or 100 euro.....
    Smart ppl will never spend more then a 30 euro on a sd card...
    Good luck

• Advertisement

emo72 wrote: »
    first off i mean no disrespect to abduvali. but.........
    i would be very wary about buying SD cards off ebay. loads of them are fakes, and they are very easy to fake.

i am looking for a 16 or 32 gig card myself and the cheapest i've seen is
    that place in celbridge shop4memory or something like that.

Million people shop on Ebay everyday.....its more safe then you think try it some time....getting your refund is much easier then in a shops.... and stuff is much cheaper too beacous there are no rent, no staff, no extra expences to pay....so u better changeyour mind or you will be geting ripped in this shops with high rents....bye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

abduvali wrote: »
    Million people shop on Ebay everyday.....its more safe then you think try it some time....getting your refund is much easier then in a shops.... and stuff is much cheaper too beacous there are no rent, no staff, no extra expences to pay....so u better changeyour mind or you will be geting ripped in this shops with high rents....bye

But I do know someone who thoughtbthey bought a 32 gb for 50 euro and it was a fake. I want a 32 card. But haven't bought one yet.

I would be wary.

emo72 wrote: »
    But I do know someone who thoughtbthey bought a 32 gb for 50 euro and it was a fake. I want a 32 card. But haven't bought one yet.

I would be wary.

Anyway if you want just let me know....ok....i'm selling it like so far had no complaints....!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 joolsthedog

Have you lost your memory about the name of the shop ;0) Jools

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fangio99

try dealextreme.com or focalprice.com. they usually have good prices and free shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

could i put a 16 gb sd mirco card into a samsung tocco lite mobile phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

mark2000ie wrote: »
    could i put a 16 gb sd mirco card into a samsung tocco lite mobile phone?

Yea you should be able to.. check the link..

https://store.meteor.ie/phones/samsung_tocco_lite/#tech-specs-tab

16GB is limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

anywhere sell cheap 32gb ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fangio99

Ebay, priceangels.com, dealextreme.com, focalprice.com

Really depends on what its for. If you need any sort of quality or speed then buy a decent branded one (not from china)
    Try some price comparison sites in the UK like kelkoo.com they will give you a good idea of a decent price.

Fangio

StRiKeR wrote: »

you can find them as cheap as 15-20$ per peice..... i use to sell them my self so one thing i tell those cheap **** staff dont last and they are only upgrades so if you lucky u will get 5gb on it but if you are not it will be only 256mb))) so good ones with lifetime warranty 16gb would be around 50 euro including the postage fee and 32gb will be not less then 100 euro for really good one which will have lifetime warranty on it. if you will find something cheaper then that just bare on your mind its a upgrade one and all those people who sell them on ebay and stuff its all from china))) i'm getting my cards from official supplier of kingston technology and this how much are real sd micro cards cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

got one recently on ebay from some1 in bray..

I dont want to know how they got so many of these cards to sell but I paid €70-80 for it (delivered) and its works perfectly in my HTC wildfire.

I be using it with my X10i thats about it.

I saw a few on ebay as well, I still think €70 to €80 is a bit much for 32GB capacity.

what you mean by upgrades abduvali?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

i got a few of these over the last few years from goldenbridge.hk......never had any problem with them always worked out OK fo rme anyway

cool, I check that out, just got a kingston 32gb one off ebay for under €50, uk seller, so we'll see, he's got 1000s feedback so should be safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

cool, I check that out, just got a kingston 32gb one off ebay for under €50, uk seller, so we'll see, he's got 1000s feedback so should be safe :)

How did that work out? Did you get yet and was it OK?
    If so, do you want to share (or pm) the seller details?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Am also interested in this

the kingston appears faulty :)

have it sent back for refund, should be done today I hope.

getting a sandisk one instead, I post seller info if that works out :)

had it refunded instead

got 32GB class 4 SanDisk from ebay auction, under €50 shipped as highest bidder on this one :D, works like a charm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

There is a seller on ebay selling, SanDisk 32GB 32G Extreme SD SDHC 30MB/s 200X Class 10, for aroung €50. He sold so far 348 pcs. I ve got one with €70 and he lower the price to €50. I see now if i get it.
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260730264248

sold the x10i with the sandisk, bought a desire hd and got a 16gb adata microsd class 10 instead.

Advertisement