Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Regional Essays ??

Options
  • 05-04-2010 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

can someone please scan their 15srp regional essay on a subcontinental region ?
    Primary, secondary and tertiary , i will be happy with any of them and if you have any other ones i would be glad to have them also :o thanks. .. All honours btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Why would you ask someone to do that. They have done the essay and you now want their work. It would be quicker to write out an essay yourself and get benefits from it than have someone scan theirs and you get no benefits from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Snake17

dont you think I would be doing that if i could dumbass ???? NO TIME WASTERS (PLEASE) :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MaighEoAbu

Snake17 wrote: »
    dont you think I would be doing that if i could dumbass ???? NO TIME WASTERS (PLEASE) :D:)

How dare you call someone that! How ironic anyway, considering you can't write up your own essay ( which must be the simplest task ) and you call someone else a dumbass???? Haha, wake up and grow up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

if the price is right i'll scan anything... whats it worth to ya?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

One, chill out.

Two, that's personal abuse, dont call people a dumbass.
    MaighEoAbu wrote: »
    How dare you call someone that! How ironic anyway, considering you can't write up your own essay ( which must be the simplest task ) and you call someone else a dumbass???? Haha, wake up and grow up!

Back seat modding isnt on either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

this forum is usless for this kind of thing. seriously useless

MaighEoAbu wrote: »

Duh dont you think if i could write my own essay (having access to the knowledge which i dont have:) ) i would be writing it up ? again No time wasters

if the price is right i'll scan anything... whats it worth to ya?! :)

tracker man i will give you free access to my body, when ever you wish. NOW SCAN DAMN YOU

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It's quite simple. The good thing about Geography is that once you know the information, your answer doesn't have to be laid out perfectly, as there are no coherence marks any more (even for the Geoecology/Global Interdependence question, they are getting rid of it, according to my teacher who rang the department).

• Pick a question about the sub-continental region (Brazil, India or Los Angeles usually)
    • Introduce your answer 'In this answer I will discuss the development of...
    • Open your book on the relevant chapter. Pick at least two aspects that lead to the development of the economic activity that you are discussing (e.g farming/forestry, transport/tourism, migration/transport)
    • Discuss Aspect A first, (8 SRPs for safety).
    • Then Discuss Aspect B (8 SRPs again)
    • If you have time over (12 mins for 30 marks), draw a rough sketch of the region. If you label it, it should always get at least one SRP, even if it's not perfect (the shape can be a little off).
    • If you want, conclude the answer (not usually necessary, and often not rewarded marks).

Duh dont you think if i could write my own essay (having access to the knowledge which i dont have:) ) i would be writing it up ? again No time wasters

All it takes is copying a few key sentences or words down from a book. How hard can that be? I'm not a time waster, you however are, because by now, instead of resorting to personal abuse on the internet, you could have had your essay written up.

• Advertisement

tracker man i will give you free access to my body, when ever you wish. NOW SCAN DAMN YOU

Is that not a negative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 fuzzel

If your too lazy to write your own you could get the short cuts for success for geography which is essentially a ton of sample answers. I would imagine that they're much more difficult to learn than your own word though.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Are you a plagiarist? Because plagiarism gets you nowhere. And also it makes you uber-uncool.

Write your own essay, you lazy fool you. Check the points with what's in the book, and, as they say "Bob's your uncle".

Yeah .... like i said no time wasters :) (unknown13, MaighEoAbu,fuzzel, Ruski) Idiots listen up. OBVIOUSLY IF I HAD ACCESS TO THE RESOURCES E.G A BOOK FOR THE ABOVE IDIOTS ;) , I WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW , Like i said no time wasters , Time wasters are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Ask a friend for a book. How difficult is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

What's the problem asking for a sample essay lads?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

theowen wrote: »
    What's the problem asking for a sample essay lads?:confused:

he clearly cant be arsed doing it himself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Thread is going no where.

I'm not locking this on the basis of him asking for a sample essay, I'm locking this because the handbags are out and people are starting to get bitchy........

Bye now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement